Returns & Exchanges
Thallo Australia Returns & Exchanges
Thallo Australia offers a 14 day return policy after the item has been shipped from us.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange within this period, your product must be:
- In the same condition as sold.
- You must have proof of purchase.
HOW TO RETURN:
- Download and complete the Returns Slip.
- If you are unable to download a copy of the Returns Slip, simply provide your answers to the questions in the table below in the best way possible (by email at Step 2 or on paper at Step 3).
- Please read the Returns Policy below prior to completing.
- Email the completed Returns Slip to email@example.com and await a response from the Customer Service team as:
- The item you would like to exchange for may no longer be available.
- There may be additional costs associated with the return – postage, bank fees etc.
- We may not be able to approve the return due to reasons outlined in the Returns Policy below.
- Once confirmed, send your return package and completed Returns Slip to: Thallo Australia, 7 / 9 Eaton Mall Oakleigh Monastiraki Shop 1 Victoria 3166 Australia.
- You are responsible for ensuring the package arrives to our warehouse in good condition, so you should consider a trackable shipping option and/or insurance for the package.
- Please email a copy of the receipt and tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can monitor the package's progress.
- Once the item(s)’s condition has been verified, our Customer Service team will contact you to approve or reject your request and advise next action.
Please ensure you post back your return using a traceable service as we cannot be held liable for any lost packages. It is very important to hold on to your tracking number to make sure the return package has arrived safely to us. We do not cover any postage costs associated with domestic or international returns, all costs associated with returning items to us are at the responsibility of the customer.
- If there was an error with your order, we will pay the shipping costs for you to return the item(s) to us and also to resend your new items to you. This may include being sent the wrong item or size, and damaged or faulty products.
- If the error was your's, you are responsible for paying the shipping costs to return the item(s) to us and also for us to resend your new items to you. This may include ordering the wrong item or size, and change of mind situations.
In this Returns Policy, a “Return” is the general term given to include the seeking of a repair, exchange, refund or store credit from any items you have purchased from us.
This Returns Policy is at all times, subject to the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). To the extent that any provision of this policy is inconsistent with the ACL, the ACL will prevail and apply,
For any questions relating to Returns, please email email@example.com.
- Our returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, it will be at our discretion to accept your return.
- Unless the goods being returned are defective or faulty, to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, with swing tags attached. Where possible, please ensure it is in the original packaging
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, such as:
- gift cards.
- We will also not refund or accept a return of goods purchased where:
- you have simply changed your mind in relation to the goods;
- you have found the goods cheaper somewhere else;
- you did not receive the goods by a particular time previously undisclosed;
- you have decided that you do not like the goods and/or purchase; and
- you have no use for the goods.
- To complete your return, we require you to email a completed Returns Slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where you do not have sufficient proof of purchase for the good(s) that you are seeking to return, we are not obliged to accept the return or issue any exchange, refund or store credit.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Returns and inspection
- Once your returned item is received and inspected in accordance with the Returns Slip as provided by you and the ACL, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and inform you of the approval or rejection of your requested return and where approved, whether we have considered the defective or faulty issue as a ‘minor’ or ‘major’ problem.
- If you are approved and the issue is deemed a ‘minor’ problem, then we may choose to repair the item (at our cost) instead of a replacement or refund.
- If you are approved and the issue is deemed a ‘major’ problem, then you may elect either for a replacement or refund.
- If your request for a refund is rejected, we will send you an email to notify you of that outcome and the supporting reason(s).
- Where you have elected for a refund, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. The processing of this is dependent on your financial institution. We will send you an email to notify you that we have processed your refund.
- The amount you are refunded may be reduced due to:
- fees charged by your credit card company or the company through which you made your payment. You should contact your financial institution or the company providing the payment method to determine any costs they may charge for accepting a refund. Should you wish to avoid these fees, you can accept the option for Store Credit; and
- Where you have elected for a replacement of the item, a replacement order will be processed and shipped to you.
- If the exact item is no longer in stock, we will offer you a replacement item to the original item of the same or equal value. Where this is not accepted, we will process a refund.
- Where the goods are deemed as defective or faulty, we will reimburse your direct reasonable shipping costs to return the item to us, on presentation of receipts confirming such costs incurred.
- Returns and inspection
There are certain situations where only partial refunds or store credit are granted
- We may, in our discretion, allow for a partial refund or store credit where:
- any item is returned not in its original condition, or that is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error; or
- any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- We may, in our discretion, allow for a partial refund or store credit where:
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company or the company through which you made your payment, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all the above and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you were sent the wrong item, we will pay the return shipping costs of both reimbursing you for sending the incorrect item back to us and also our sending you the new item in accordance with your order.
- If you have ordered the wrong size you will need to pay for the return shipping costs of both sending the incorrect item back to us and also our sending you the new item.
- Where you receive an item as a gift and have the proof of purchase, you have the same rights as the original purchaser, as set out in this Returns Policy.
- Where you receive the item as a gift and don’t have proof of purchase but wish to obtain a replacement item:
- if the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a store credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email with your unique store credit code; or
- if the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will have to send a refund to the gift giver to pass on.
- Please send your return package and completed Returns Slip to: Thallo Australia, 7 / 9 Eaton Mall Oakleigh Monastiraki Shop 1 Victoria 3166 Australia.
- Once sent, please email a copy of the receipt and tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Returns Policy shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- This Returns Policy and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the goods constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Returns Policy).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of this Returns Policy shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- This Returns Policy and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- To the extent permitted in your local jurisdiction, this refund policy is governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland courts and agree that those courts are a convenient forum in which to resolve any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions (and any contracts between you and us which arise through your use of this website).
Changes to Terms of Service
- You can review the most current version of this Returns Policy at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of this Returns Policy by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to this Returns Policy constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Questions about this Returns Policy should be sent to us at email@example.com