Thallo Australia Shipping Policy
Your order will be shipped:
- Free Australian Domestic Shipping
- By regular post
- Delivered within 3-5 business days of your purchase
- Using Australia Post tracking so you will need to sign for delivery
Our standard charge is $20.
Countries outside Australia will receive orders in approximately 14 working days. Sometimes a shipment may take up to 3 weeks to arrive, depending on the amount of time it may take for an item to clear customs.
This postage charge does not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by the country where the order originated. You are responsible for payment of these charges.
Orders are dispatched Monday-Friday. Whilst we work hard to ensure all orders are sent out within 24 hours, however during busy periods i.e launches, sales, Christmas etc, this may be extended to 48 hours. If you’d like an update on your order status, get in touch at email@example.com
If an order needs to be changed or canceled after being processed, please contact us immediately via email. If you have made an error in your delivery address, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If your order has already been shipped, we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details entered.
If your order is being sent to a business address, please include the company name on the order as this makes it much easier for couriers to deliver to the correct location.
Parcels which are rejected by the receiver or have an incorrect address may result in the parcel being returned to sender. On the instance that this may happen, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact us to notify us of the situation.
All product prices indicated and payments made on this site are in ($AUD) Australian Dollars. We offer an automatic currency converter on the site for international customers.
Are there other costs associated with international orders?
- Yes. International orders can attract additional costs which vary by country.
- You are responsible for paying any import duties and taxes imposed by your country’s relevant Customs team or similar authority.
- You must pay these duties before they will release your package for delivery.
- You should be contacted by your local authority when the package arrives in your country.
- Please check these costs prior to purchasing as some countries have particularly high rates.
- If you have any comments, concerns or questions regarding shipping, please contact our team by email at email@example.com